Thursday, June 30, 2011

Movie Review: Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon

Courtesy of Chevrolet, I was one of the first who managed to watch Transformers 3 in Malaysia. There was a contest on twitter by @Chevrolet_MY whereby the winners would get a pair of premiere ticket to catch the blockbuster movie at GSC Mid Valley 2 days ago.

Photobucket

Chevrolet was so generous they gave goodie bags to all winners and guests! XD

Photobucket

Our screening was in 3D. To be honest, I really dislike 3D movies. Throughout the two and a half hours, the 3D glasses kept slipping off my nose so I had to keep holding it with my hand! Wtfreak. I guess my nose is way too small and narrow to support the glasses :(

Okay leaving that aside, I wouldn’t recommend you to watch Transformers 3 in 3D, even though I know many of you had already bought the tickets a week beforehand. Nowadays almost every movie is so-called 3D, but how many of them are actually as good as 3D Avatar? Almost none, except a few animated movies. Transformers 3 doesn’t have that much 3D effect. If it weren’t the glasses that bothered me, I would have forgotten that we were watching it in 3D!

I think the movie was good, but not exactly mind-blowing. I guess after the previous Transformers, we all are used to all the machine transformation, fighting and stuff. Nothing new in terms of special effect. However, in this latest movie you get to see more Autobots and Decepticons as all of them gathered on earth and fought each other.

Photobucket

What about the new girl who replaced Megan Fox in Transformers 3? I think she’s equally hot and I wouldn’t mind seeing her instead of Megan Fox! LOL. Her lips are so sexy I swear I stared at it whenever I could! Her presumably English accent sounds rather exotic to me.

Photobucket

Anyhow, go watch it if you haven’t! I heard that the tickets have been sold out for the first week though. What’s left are the lousy front row seats. Hiak hiak.

Once again, thank you @Chevrolet_MY for the invitation and not forgetting the free coke + popcorn! Guys, start following them Twitter today! And @copykate if you haven’t! Tsk tsk.

Rating: 3.5/5 (already plus-ed 0.5 for the sexy female lead! Teehee)

No comments: