Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hennessy Artistry is back at The Mist

I remember a year ago when I first worked for Hennessy Artistry, it was held at Mist Club, Bangsar. It was a significant day for me during which I met someone whom shall not be named and also got acquainted with a few others. Teehee.

Photobucket

Spot me. I guess I was much fatter back then.

Photobucket

Then there was Hennessy Artistry at The Mines.

Photobucket

And Hennessy Artistry at The Opera.

Photobucket

Partying with gorgeous ladies!

Photobucket

This time, Hennessy Artistry is back at The Mist on July 9, this Saturday! I haven’t been to The Mist ever since the first time I worked for HA. Wonder if anything has changed. Kinda looking forward to the event particularly due to the nostalgia.

Photobucket

Hmm, did I just see a Sarah Palin lookalike? LOL.

Besides watching the performances and enjoying the free flow, don’t forget to check out the mixing bar and other exciting activities brought to you by Hennessy Artistry!

Photobucket

See you this Saturday! Drink responsibly and don’t get piss drunk! Teehee.

No comments: