Monday, November 1, 2010

Yuzu Japanese Restarant @ The Gardens

A couple of weeks ago, I paid my first visit to Yuzu, a Japanese restaurant at The Gardens Mall. I kid you not, the restaurant was freezing cold I thought I was going to die with hyperthermia.

Photobucket

As I looked rather shitty after work, I did not take any photo of myself. So this post will focus mainly on the food. If you’re here to see my beautiful face, too bad! LOL.

Some very costly Aburi sushi. RM38 for these if I’m not mistaken. I still prefer Sushi Zanmai though.

Photobucket

Ikura Chawanmushi never fails to satisfy me.

Photobucket

Wagyu beef. Soooooooo tender I wouldn’t mind having them all!

Photobucket

Scallop with mayo topping.

Photobucket

Some teriyaki chicken set or something idk the name.

Photobucket

It looks good I regretted for not trying.

Photobucket

Waitresses unwrapping the long-awaited grilled prawn.

Photobucket

Weeeeeeeee~

Photobucket

Those are black hot solid pebbles by the way. I nearly mistook them for shitake mushrooms! XD

Photobucket

All the yummeh food.

Photobucket

Guess what, the bill totaled to nearly 300 bucks whatthebbqeff such luxury for a simple lunch date =/

Oh, and I still prefer Zanmai. What a loyal diner! Teehee.

No comments: