Wednesday, May 26, 2010

iTalk WHOA offers cheap rates!

Remember iTalk WHOA that I blogged about earlier on, a website that gathers all your social networks into one? Recently, it has proven to be useful when I travelled to Australia for my long-awaited vacation. With iTalk WHOA, I was able to SMS and even call home to stay connected with friends and family in Malaysia. Compared to roaming, iTalk WHOA definitely offers a much cheaper rate.

Photobucket

To send a SMS, simply select the country of recipient and key in the number. The cost of each message will then be stated at the top column. Type in your message and press send, that’s all! XD

Photobucket

Check out the latest iTalk WHOA rates here.

Photobucket

With iTalk WHOA, I can always make long distance call to my bestie Katie who is at the land down under, provided my internet connection works well! Teehee. iTalk credit can be topped up via online payment.

Photobucket

Look at the varieties of payment method available! Paypal will be coming soon too. Awesome! =)

Photobucket

Subscribe to iTalk WHOA now! XD

No comments: