Sunday, August 12, 2007

I Need Facial

Guess who was here? Joyce! The beautiful badminton representative from my high school=) Yea, so we've had a nice weekend. She and Hui Chin really hit it well. They can call each other everyday and talk about the sky and the moon for hours! Okay, perhaps I'm exaggerating a little. But look, that explains how close they are!




I just happened to be drying my hair infronta the mirror (yes, there are quite a few mirrors over here, which is a good thing for me), and was horrified to have realized how terribble I look with those pimples on my forehead! Maybe they aren't that obvious unless when there's sufficient amount of sunlight, or fluorescent light, whatever, but, eew! This is just not the right place for them pimps! They make me look ugly and detestable!

Hmm, I don't mean that you girls with pimples look fugly. It merely applies to Kate. Just Kate! She can't stand pimples growing on her face!!! (Kate forbids)



So I freaking need a facial done this coming sem-break! Yes, I gotta get mum to do it for me! She's such an expert when it comes to skins. Argh, the last time I did the mask was, about 3weeks ago? And I looked like this:



I hope I haven't really scare you off XD
Is it. . . like the character in the horror movie???
Awwwwwww, name it!

And look, this is the cute penguin-printed pants that I bought from Giant the other day. Just thought it looked rather cute. And minutes later I decided to pick it up.



I know what you're thinking: Has Kate gone nuts?! This is probably the ugliest pants ever I've seen in the century! Has she lost her sense of fashion??? Arggggghhhhhhhh!!!

C'mon, it's special! I don't care what you think. I just kinda like it. No harm making it my pajama. Or I could even wear it out and show off a little. Just to get them bitchy girls turn their head over and squint at me=)

No comments: