Monday, August 13, 2007

Cool Pix From Darren

Just happened to browse through Darren's blog
Call me crazy! But there are these few pictures that I really like! I wonder where he managed to get those cool pix from! Like it so much! I'm soooooooooooooooo gonna link him up! <3

This might send chill down your spine. In fact, it kinda made me shivered. But, it's undeniably, undoubtedly, fabfrickentastic COOL! Gosh. . .



And look at this! OMG I'm gonna get my boyfriend with me to snap a pic like this! Well, I mean, I don't have a boyfriend. Not planning to have one. But I can always get some different guys to do it. Ahhh, we look like emo stars!



Anyway, congrats to Darren! He's got his convocation yesterday and is now a graduate! As for me? Still years to go X(

Remember to mail me when you guys manage to find cool pix. Just soooooooooooo irresistable!

No comments: