Saturday, April 14, 2007

Some People Are Just Assholes

It was a terrible night for me. I shouldn’t have stupidly followed them to Tanjung. I thought Hui Yi would be there so I wouldn’t be the only girl. I should have just gone home after having supper!

I’m absolutely not a “help-mama-they bully-me!” kinda girl. But does it mean they have to pick on me all the time? Do they actually find joy insulting me? They’ve had fun teasing me as if I’m worthless.
I DO HAVE FEELINGS!

I would have slapped Zi Khai on the spot! I would have taken my revenge. If only I can make him feel sorry. I don’t care if you think I’m ugly. You would have got yourself a girlfriend if you’re really that handsome! Please stop staring at me all the time as if I owe you in my previous life? Seriously, I don’t ever want to talk to you again! You should feel guilty for how you insulted me.

Obviously he wasn’t the only one. I decided not to name the others. They’ve wounded me to my heart by simply pairing me with some other guy and poking fun about us. Outspoken, I don’t fcking like him and will never make love to him! So stop your dirty jokes! If you’re that desperate, why don’t you find your girls and try it out yourselves instead of making fun of people?! I considered you as my friends, but look at the way you treated me. You don’t call it humour cause I thought that was really too much.

Everybody was against me. I appeared really helpless. God had given me the strength to deal with it on my own. Neither did I cry nor use foul language. There wasn’t any tear. I took it as a trial instead. I was learning to be strong.

If one of you happened to read this, I hope you will understand how I felt. Don’t misunderstand that I’m asking for your apologise. I just wanted to release my anger.


SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST ASSHOLES.
So why should I care? =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great!y0u r simply great!

by,
liling.

bacterium said...

what happened on this night?

could have followed me to the eye of malaysia.