Monday, April 16, 2007

Matriculation

Tahniah! Anda telah ditawarkan ke Program Matrikulasi,
Kementerian Pelajaran Malaysia.
Nama: LEE TING XIN
No Kad Pengenalan: 900824-xx-xxxx
Program Pengajian : 1 Tahun
Kursus: M001-SAINS
Nama kolej: 16-KOLEJ MATRIKULASI JOHOR (KMJ)
Tarikh Mendaftar: 15 Mei 2007

http://apps.emoe.gov.my/bmkpm_tawaran/

This is unbelievable! I've never thought that i would get the offer! XD
Me, Joo Kim, Jasmine, James, Koon Hua, Wee Lit, Wee Guan. . .
Okay, I just checked for all my classmates by using their index number.
Guess what? More than half of them received the offer!
Congrats!
But some are in Melaka, Perak, Pahang and N9 instead of Tangkak Johor.

Now the question is, should I accept the offer?
Obviously the duration is shorter than form6, but it's only recognised by Local U.
So so? Any comment? kekeke

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haiz...i'm facing this pr0blem t00...
anyway,g00d luck t0 y0u ya!

regards,
liling.

Annabeth said...

hey.. this is random, but google-ed kolej matrikulasi pahang and i found ur blog cos u blogged about matriculation lols. :)
anyway, i got kolej pahang but its good cos im stayin in ktn. lol and me myself cant decide. what do u heard so far about matrix?

stupidinasmartway.blogspot.com =)