Wednesday, August 21, 2013

七夕情人节 - Ole-Ole Bali, Sunway Pyramid

七夕情人 阳台|夜景|酒|玫瑰|


My Chinese Valentine eve would have been perfect if only we had managed to see the meteor shower. Caught the rain shower instead.

Never mind lo watch the meteor shower on Youtube instead. FOL.



I miss Bali so much I decided to have a meal at Ole-Ole Bali. Chinese Valentine dinner, an excuse to eat better food XD



Had a 4days 3 nights trip to Bali with my dearest classmates recently. Will blog aboujt our trip soon! Such a shame Ole-Ole Bali doesn’t serve Bebek (duck) which is one of the famous dishes in Bali. Because it’s non-halal apparently?



Which is ironic since there are bottles of red wine nicely arrange at the bar. Doesn’t look very halal. Teehee.



Nasi Campur Bali, my all-time favourite dish in Bali because there’s like everything on the plate! But those we had there were served in a smaller portion and didn’t have that many stuff.



Bali Trio that consists of Satay Lilit, Cumi-cumi goreng (fried squid) and grilled chicken wings. It’s meant for sharing but I had it all for myself XD



You bet I didn’t even finish half of it. Totally overestimated my eating ability again T_T

Love the ambience at Ole-Ole Bali but the music kinda killed the mood. Wish they wouldn’t play such hip and noisy songs.

Wore my Pacific Rim inspired red shoes for the first time. I’m a Scottish school girl ^^





OOTD
White collared shirt – Topshop
Black skater skirt – Hollywood BLVD
Gingham scarf – Cotton On
White lacey socks – Topshop
Red shoes – Mixit
Leather bracelet – Hermes
Bag - Prada


Ole-Ole Bali
Address: Oasis Boulevard, Sunway Pyramid,
No. 3, Jalan PJS 11/15, Bandar Sunway,
46150 Selangor.
Tel: 03- 7492 0308

No comments: