Graduated from high school, got your SPM results but don’t know where you’re heading next? Singapore Management University (SMU) might just be the right place for you!
Established in 2000, SMU has been internationally recognized for its world-class research and distinguished teaching. By conducting interactive teaching environment in small class sizes, SMU has produced many graduates well-prepared for the demands of the real world.
WHY CHOOSE SMU?
1. Strong Graduate Employment Outcome – SMU graduates are known to be bold, confident and articulate. According to the annual Graduate Employment Survey (GES), a high proportion of SMU graduates secure jobs within 6 months of graduation.
2. Unrivalled Interactive Pedagogy – Instead of the traditional lecturer and tutorial format, classes in SMU are taught in small MBA-style seminar rooms where students are encouraged to speak up and present their arguments in convincing manners.
3. Teaching Excellence – SMU recruits highly qualified professors, both from the academia and industry, and all around the world. At SMU, you get more than a teaching professor – you get a facilitator, a mentor and a friend.
4. Innovative Curriculum
5. Double degrees & Second Majors
6. Internship & Community Service
In less than a decade, SMU has gained its reputation for pushing the boundaries of innovation, creativity and academic excellence in redefining tertiary education!
The undergraduate programmes offered by the 6 distinguished schools in SMU:
- Bachelor of Accountancy
- Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
- Bachelor of Science (Economics) BSc (Econ)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems Management BSc (ISM)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B)
- Bachelor of Social Science
The city campus is located in the Bugis-Bras Basah District, a strategic centre of commercial and cultural activity which is highly convenient and easily accessible by students.
The admission for undergraduate course closes on 2 June 2013. So hurry up and sign up for your desired course!
More details: http://smu.edu.sg/programmes/undergraduate