Friday, February 8, 2013

Mille Crepe @ Nadeje Plaza Mahkota


Stopped by Melaka for 1 night stay before my recent Singapore trip. Didn’t get to go Nadeje the last time I went there so this time I made sure I get to taste the awesome mille crepe!




For those who haven’t heard of Nadeje, it’s a famous shop at Melaka that sells yummy mille crepe. They’re extending their business to KL soon with the first branch opened at Jaya One!


I had only been to Nadeje at Mahkota Parade before this. This time we visited Nadeje at Plaza Mahkota, which I presume is an older branch.



As usual, the many selection of mille crepe.




A cosy corner with elegant-looking cushion.



Other than mille crepe, Nadeje serves other Western Japanese fusion food as well.



We ordered 4 different flavours.



Original – the must-have every time. We thought it’s the best among all.



Chocolate banana – my second favourite. The combination can never go wrong.



Tiramisu -  yum yum.



Milk tea – rather ordinary. I would rather drink pearl milk tea instead.



Finally fulfilled my mille crepe craving! *happy*





A few shots taken before checking into our riverside hotel.

Casual OOTD: Armani Exchange tee + dup-dye denim shorts + basic flats



Casio baby G BGA-132-7BDR



Nadeje
Address: G23, 25 & 27,
Jalan PM 4, Plaza Mahkota,
75000 Melaka.
Tel: 06- 2838750

No comments: