Sunday, April 22, 2012

Time to Buy Audi Cars

You heard it right, that’s my dream car!

  Photobucket

No wait, not this one. That’s the Peugeot 308 Turbo that I’m currently driving. And by driving, I don’t actually mean driving everyday in KL. Only once in a while when I go back to my hometown Muar. Or to put it in a simpler way, I don’t actually own that car as it belongs to my dad :(

Forget about that 308. I’m more fascinated with Audi right now! Have you seen the controversial billboards war between Audi and BMW? My first encounter with this commercial war was during my marketing subject a few semesters back then. And I think it’s brilliant! Here are a few for example:

  Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A few simple reasons to get Audi cars – they’re luxurious but not overly mainstream. I would certainly be proud to drive an Audi around town to top up on my elegance and sophistication! XD Price is no longer an issue, now that so many second hand Audi cars are on sale. Affordable prices listed on this Carsifu website which I happened to stumble upon!

  Photobucket

Audi A4, Audi A5, Audi TT, whichever model you desire. Noticed the BMW’s advertisement on the side bar? The irony! LOL.

  Photobucket

Just browse through the list and click on any car interested in. The descriptions and contact information will be provided on the page. Most sellers would also post up a few photos of the car from different angles for better view.

  Photobucket

Apart from that, you can narrow down your search by selecting the location of the seller. So far, the listed locations are Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Johor and others. Otherwise, if you’re someone lazy like me, simply type in the exact car model you require in the search box and it’ll show you all the cars that are available for sale! Makes our life easier, doesn’t it?

  Photobucket

I would go for Audi TT Turbo! If you’re following my Twitter, you would have probably read about my obsession on turbo cars! It gives me a sense of satisfaction stepping on the pedal making those loud vroom vroom sounds! HAHA. That’s what I always do with my car. I wouldn’t recommend you to follow my foot steps (literally) though since it really consumes plenty of petrol! Tsk tsk.

Okay, enough said. Time to get an Audi car! Not by cash, although I wish I could do so. Get that car loan approved first! Teehee.

Hop on to Carsifu.com and browse through the cars on sale. Who knows you might find your dream car there available at the cheapest deal? :)

No comments: