Saturday, November 19, 2011

Papermate InkJoy

So recently, I was given a whole load of pens by Papermate for a review. I know some of you who are working don’t even touch pens anymore except perhaps those shopping times when you sign your credit card bill. But I as a university student still stick to the traditional way of paper and pen. In fact, ever since young I’ve always thought of writing as a fun activity (probably a habit acquired through copying homework wtf). So even when I’m home alone and bored, I would occasionally find a pen and scribble some nonsense on any empty paper.

Photobucket

The new range of pens by Papermate is named “InkJoy” which easily summarize my joy in writing (it’s true, I’m not bullshitting).

Photobucket

Let’s start with the most economically-priced range, shall we?

New Papermate Inkjoy - 100

InkJoy 100.
* 2 sizes - 0.5 or 0.7
* 3 colours - Black Blue Red
* CAP pens

InkJoy 100RT - CAP

I don’t recall having owned any capped pens ever since the beginning of time. Always find it troublesome to remove the cap and put it back after using. InkJoy 100 does not come with rubberised grip but it’s triangularly shaped for ease of grip.

Photobucket

The ink was just nice and not too light for my likings. I personally prefer 0.7 over 0.5 though as it is much smoother and it enables me to write faster. Anyway, these pens cost RM1.00 each only even if you don’t buy in bulk! XD

New Papermate Inkjoy-100RT

InkJoy 100RT.
* 2 sizes - 0.5 or 0.7
* 3 colours - Black Blue Red
* CLICK pens


InkJoy 100RT-1

Basically there isn’t much difference from the previous range apart from the appearance. 20 cents more costly, perhaps to save you the inconvenience of removing the caps? Like I said, the ink of 0.7 is smoother compared to 0.5. Convenient and cheap, this is definitely my kind of pen for college work!

Photobucket

To prevent the ink from drying out prior to use, each new pen is covered at the nib.

InkJoy 300RT CLICKPEN


NewPapermateInkjoy- 300RT

InkJoy 300RT

* 3 sizes - 0.5 or 0.7 -- Black Blue
* 1.0 - Black Blue Red + Purple + Pink + Turquoise

* CLICK pens

* Metal clip

Appearance wise is definitely classier than InkJoy100 and InkJoy 100RT! Beautiful pens with rubberised grip and metal clip (with heart shapes engraved! ♡♡)

Photobucket

The unconventional colours of purple, pink and turquoise are definitely useful for making additional notes. I would definitely use the colourful ones for mind-maps or side notes, meanwhile the blue and black for writing articles and essays.

Photobucket

InkJoy 700RT

* 1.0 – Black and Blue

* CLICK pens

* Metal clip

The most “atas” pen of all Papermate InkJoy range! It’s amazing how it could look so professional, elegant and chic at the same time. The pen comes in a slim shape with rubber grip. Heart shapes engraved on the metal grip. Feel so happy even by looking at it! No wonder it’s called InkJoy! LOL.

Both pens come in black body but the top of the pen would reveal the colour of the ink.

InkJoy 700RT

Of course, for the price of RM3.90 each, we would expect an extraordinary smooth and pleasant writing experience :)

Photobucket

InkJoy 700RT is a must have for the sake of collection. Gotta own one of them beautiful pens to show off a little even if I don’t intend to use it that often.

Le me making notes with Papermate Inkjoy.

Photobucket

Le me and my classmate revising for finals with Papermate Inkjoy.

Photobucket

Me gusta!

Photobucket

HAHAHAHA oops too much 9gag.

Thanks to Papermate, I will have enough pens to last for the next few semesters! Ditching my current pens for InkJoy. There’s gonna be a whole lot of joyful writing experience! Teehee.

Photobucket

See How It Feels™ on Facebook today, joyn the contest to win fantastic prizes !

3 comments:

Hayden Chan said...

im lack of pen. the ink pen faber castel just finish too fast and i use up more tha 5 pens in a semester and up to 8 pens during final exam. do you wanna send some for me? LOL

Koh Kian Fai said...

haha reminds me about my college time, but using too many kinds of Pencil :)

dun go too much 9gag le, FB enuf also got lots of that kind of troll photo :P

Copykate said...

hayden: so many?! i'm using gsoft and it doesn't finish that fast pun. you must be writing a lot? lol

kian fai: you still used pencils during college time?? that's so primary! XD