Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ximen Walker, Wufenpu & Yangmingshan

In Taipei, there was one night when we stayed up and played Mafia until daybreak. Our initial plan of going to 酒粪 九份 had to be postponed, or more precise, canceled since we didn’t get to visit that place after all. We slept for 2 hours, woke up for breakfast then went back to sleep again T.T

扶持样子超欠扁的老太公过马路。

Photobucket

It was evening by the time we got ready to head off to 五分浦, a wholesale heaven where you can get clothes at dirt cheap prices!

Photobucket

Dinner at 胡须张 where we get to taste the best 鲁肉饭 in Taiwan!

Photobucket

The guys.

Photobucket

And the girls. Kaka.

Photobucket

Yummiest鲁肉饭 with such soft and juicy meat!

Photobucket

Why don’t we have such tasty鲁肉饭 back here?? I would probably order it for lunch everyday till I’m sick of it! XD

卤猪脚。

Photobucket

青菜。

Photobucket

豆腐。

Photobucket

If I could remember correctly, that meal costs only NTD60 per person. Damn cheap since some of them even ordered a double serving of rice!

And that is 五分浦! The one and only photo I took while I was there. I don’t need to further elaborate what we did there, do I?

Photobucket

Towards the end of the night, there was this male shopkeeper who asked if we were selling clothes or we really did buy that much of stuff! That was something ought to be proud of, considering we managed to grab ourselves so many spring clothes even though 98% of the stuff selling there are winter wear. I could already picturing myself hauling back a new luggage if we were to go during spring or summer!

After all that shopping madness, we quickly rushed back to the hotel and got dressed to hit the club! It was rather cold outside so I couldn’t go out with my skimpy club wear, but I wanted to save the trouble of taking off my pants in the club, hence the trench coat without pants perverted flasher look! *ashamed*

Photobucket

Met Bernard who travelled all the way from Kao Hsiung just to club with us, who then travelled all the way back there for work just a few hours after we left the club. Wtfreak. The bullet train (高铁) fares must have cost about NTD3000+?

Photobucket

New leopard print dress (which made me look rather slutty) from 五分浦!

Photobucket

The rest of the incidents occurred that night is for us to know and for you to imagine. Neh you don’t need to imagine that Stepf got drunk and puked in Michael’s new shoes cause I am already telling you this. HAHAHAHA oops that just slipped out, please don’t kill me, Stepf!

Photobucket

Oh, I freaking paid NTD800 upon entry! Good thing the money spent was worthwhile since we had fun. The club and crowd was nothing too cina like I imagined. LOL.

Porridge the morning after noon after cause Stepf was still sick and her weak stomach could not tolerate anything oily.

Photobucket

皮蛋瘦肉粥。

Photobucket

I think she’s quite stupid for not realizing that 油条was extremely oily. When I told her she was like oops, never mind la; after which she continued eating her oily 油条! -.- FHL no wonder she never got well.

Photobucket

Wandering around 西门町。

Photobucket

Guess who was there? Wilber Pan 潘玮柏!!!

Photobucket

At first I thought it was a small time unpopular singer having a promotional campaign since it was THAT crowded. If潘玮柏 were to come to Malaysia, I think the place would be so packed all you could see is young girls screaming while pulling each others’ hair. Tsk tsk.

Photobucket

Meet my new boyfriend. Don’t we look compatible? Hiak hiak.

Photobucket

We passed through Ximen Walker everyday when we were in Taipei. By the way, I was joking about the new boyfriend if you’re still scratching your head thinking why I’m dating a Taiwanese!

Photobucket

I had a voucher for free cake from our last visit at Tamagoya, so we dropped by while waiting for Tung.

Photobucket

Wing ended up ordering a giant toast thingy.

Photobucket

Looked so perfectly beautiful.

Photobucket

Still looked good after 2 cuts.

Photobucket

But not until it became like this! I was already full just by the sight of it. And we imagine it being Stepfanie’s barf. Yikes!

Photobucket

Wafer which looked so so much better.

Photobucket

Ready to travel up to the mountain for hot spring! It was so stupid how we took the wrong bus which was going towards the opposite route! Had to get off and took the MRT to Taipei station to wait for another bus again. And that wasn’t all. When we got off from the bus, we had to walk a long distance up the mountain under the drizzles because apparently the bus doesn’t go to the top! Jeez.

Photobucket

Finally reached 阳明山. Thank goodness for my scarf!

Photobucket

来台湾一定要泡温泉噢!

Photobucket

Weeeeeeeeeet sexay ladies in smoking hot tub!

Photobucket

I know I looked like apunene bangali with that disgusting hairdo. Please pardon me cause I couldn’t find even one rubber hand from my bag :(

Photobucket

Have to come up of the water every 5-10 minutes to prevent ourselves from fainting.

Photobucket

My awesome camera made me look devilish in this photo.

Photobucket

And angelic in the next! LOL. These two photos are non-edited. Wonder how the magic hot spring turned the photos that way. Could it be my good and bad conscience appearing one after another? Shocking.

Photobucket

After the wonderful one hour spent in the 鸳鸯汤屋 (it felt more like 20 minutes O.o), it was time for some nice BBQ meat!

A restaurant called The Top!

Photobucket

It must be opened by my husband! Hiak hiak.

Photobucket

Beautiful night view from The Top. Because anything associated with Top is beautiful XD

Photobucket

Couldn’t wait for our 烤肉!

Photobucket

Yogurt salad.

Photobucket

Mushroom and stuff which tasted so good after being barbequed.

Photobucket

Some tuna liver-liked appetizer.

Photobucket

This is so Korean style. Now I’m certain it was my husband’s restaurant. Kaka.

Photobucket

They even served Bibimbab! Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I told you!

Photobucket

BBQ beef is ze best!

Photobucket

Seafood.

Photobucket

Blogging about this makes me drool. We couldn’t have enough of the food that night.

There was no spoon so we scooped our soup with the scallop shell. *smart*

Photobucket

Stepf and I looking all red and hot after the BBQ.

Photobucket

Sweet tropical fruits.

Photobucket

It was so cold and windy at the mountain top restaurant, we stayed indoor with the glass shut close at ALL time.

Photobucket

The beautifully designed lavatory.

Photobucket

If it weren’t the weather, I would have stayed longer to camho in the toilet.

Photobucket

Last but not least, 围绕取暖炉集体尿尿!HAHA.

Photobucket

Surprisingly that was the first, and probably the only public heater I saw throughout my stay in Taiwan. I kinda expected every restaurant to have it. But perhaps it’s not necessary, since most places there aren’t that cold after all.

7 comments:

bacterium said...

Your Taiwan trip seems to be pretty fruitful. Do share more pics!

Gawd, feel like having nosebleed again. Should I stop following this blog..

xu.xu.moi said...

your taiwan trip is awesome!
u didn't go to a bbq shop where u can get a free plate of meat if u and partner kiss for idk how long? XD

Copykate said...

bac: there are many more pic to come! ahhh don't stop following my blog. reading pleasure over nose bleed! lol

sirei: is there such a shop? i didn't know about that! lol. anyhow i wouldn't kiss any of those boys! XD

Anonymous said...

Apunene bangali your racist fucking head la

Copykate said...

anonymous: how is that even racist? LOL

Anonymous said...

hi.. may i ask how did you all get to the top restaurant from hot bath place in yao ming shan and how to go back to town after dinner?

Copykate said...

Anonymous: We walked from the hot spring to the top restaurant. Went back to the town by cab as it was rather late and we couldn't stand the thought of taking the long bus ride downhill followed by train :)