Saturday, April 18, 2015

[Sponsored] Divo Hair Connection @ Kota Damansara

Divo Hair Connection is opened daily at Kota Damansara (Sunway Giza area). It was my first time trying out Divo’s hair service thanks to the creative director, Bryan who sponsored the complimentary trim, dye and treatment.



Despite having operated for quite a few years, the saloon remains fairly new and well-maintained.




Cosy waiting corner. I like how they added some artistic feel to that area by putting on that photo collage. Reminds me of casting agencies.



My hair had long faded into dirty gold with bothersome black roots. It was really time for a change.



According to Divo, the hair dye they use is meant for Asian hair so the colour wouldn’t fade that easily compared to certain brands.



Trimmed off my damaged spilt ends. Requested to remain the length as I am in the process of getting back my long volumous hair ^^



Bryan personally dyed my hair! *proud*



I picked a dark colour this time. Something very close to black but with a subtle tinge of ash green.



They offered a treatment as they washed up my dye. Must have realized how bad my hair condition was :x

Divo is having a promotion for their hair treatment at the moment in conjunction with their 2nd anniversary. 29 days offer until 15th of May. More details from their Facebook page at the end of this post!



Final outcome - darkened and healthier. Couldn’t be happier that I have finally gotten rid of my embarrassing dog fur hair. LOL.



There is a mini studio at the saloon where photos of before and after will be taken. Lovely concept!




More photos of my new hair. Appeared rather brownish under the light.



Selfy with Bryan, the hensem saloon director :)


Make an appointment with Divo Hair Connection now! You may quote my name “KATE20” for 20% off your next visit! (validity: 1 month from now) Alternatively you may check out their Facebook for the ongoing promotion as well: https://www.facebook.com/DivoHairConnection

Thank you Divo for the great hair treatment experience!




Divo Hair Connection
Address: Jalan PJU5/11, Dataran Sunway,
47810, Petaling Jaya.
Tel: 03- 6150 1910

Operating hour: 10.30am – 9pm daily

No comments: