Wednesday, June 26, 2013

First Post-Exam Meal of Freedom

Hello peeps! I’m done with my final exam of final semester, which means I’m a graduate now!!! Provided I pass all the subjects la, which I will, duh (overconfident wtf) because I’m aiming for high distinction. LOL.

Right now I’m sitting at Starbucks drafting as many blog posts as possible. It feels good not having to worry about anything except perhaps which Frap to order from Starbucks. Or what to wear everyday XD

There were a million things I wanted to do during my study break when I was struggling with exam revision. Now I finally got my hands off study and can do whatever I want!! Can you feel how excited I am?? Okay lah don’t wanna brag too much because I know you’re still stuck at study or work or whatever mundane routine you have to live with. I have to face that very soon too but as long as I don’t start looking for work, I won’t have to. .  Okay nvm let’s not talk about that first because I know my dad is reading this. HAHA.



I can take my time to put on make up everyday now that I have all the free time in the world!



I can apply mascara like nobody’s business!



You’re probably thinking wtf this girl make up also want to take picture. Too free apparently. Ngek ngek.



Frowning picture because my eyes look less imbalanced when I frown. Teehee.

The night after we finished our last paper, Angela and I joined our Indonesian classmates for dinner. Probably our first and also last dinner together since some of them will be flying back soon. Will only be seeing them next June during our graduation ceremony. Yea my graduation is next year. Have to wait 1 whole effing year can you believe it?! Jeez.



How do you like my new studded denim dress? Bought it for quite a while but didn’t have the chance to wear it until now.



Oh and my cutest pair of platform heels so far! Love it cause the base is thick so it won’t make me fall.

Dinner was at 3 Little Pigs and the Big Bad Wolf which I’ve always wanted to try. Sorry no picture of the restaurant this time since I wasn’t planning to do a proper food review. Nice classy ambience. The restaurant is full even during weekdays. Don’t even hope to get a table on weekends if you don’t make a reservation.



Garlic roasted pork was really good albeit there was a strong babi taste wtf. The garlic taste makes it more bearable though.



Ordered a bottle of red wine to go with the food :)



Most of us ordered the Wolf’s Favourite (cream sauce spaghetti with pork bacon, mushroom and poached egg). Read some review about this dish but I was quite disappointed. The taste was so bland I had to shake the salt bottle for like 10 times! Added lotsa cheese powder too to make it better. I guess the only nice thing was the bacon.


Angela’s Big Bad Wolf Pork Burger was good! The patty was quite soft and juicy and woah look at those mouth-watering bacon! I would highly recommend this dish if you happen to go there.



Compulsory selca with the wine glass. Teehee.



Red as usual T_T



All of us that night :)



Babe and I.


OOTN
Studded denim dress – Honey Bibi
Belt – F Block
Clutch – Miss Selfridge
Platform heels – F Block
Socks – Cotton On
Bracelet – Marc Jacob
Ring - Asian Avenue



1 comment:

ahlost said...

Pretty as always :)

Enjoy your post exam as much as you can before you step your foot into working world :)