Sunday, May 12, 2013

Afternoon Tea at L. Table by Lavender


When was the last time since I last got my hair braided? High school maybe?




No, I never knew how to braid it myself. Figured I needed a different HOTD instead of the usual thick and messy mane so I managed to get the maid to do it yesterday XD



Love my new tribal print blouse from dad’s boutique! One of the many pretty stuff I got when I went back fro the election last weekend ^^

Was at 1 Utama yesterday and needed a place for afternoon tea. Always wanted to try the 3-tier tea set at Delicious but I was too full after lunch to go for that. Went to L. Table at Lavender instead. There isn’t many choice for tea at 1U after all.


There’s a RM28 tea-set available at L. Table but we ordered ala carte instead.



Jasmine Pearl Rose Tea. Good for sharing.


Belgium waffle topped with ice-cream. And the waffles come in heart shapes! So pretty and yummy!



Messy Napoleon. There’s a reason behind this name. Try cutting into the crunchy pieces and you’ll get it. There are pieces of peach and just the right amount of cream in between the layers. Simply delicious!



L. Table has got the perfect ambience for a casual afternoon tea and most of their desserts and drinks are of affordable price range :)



On a random note, I bought a necklace with my initial engraved on the heart-shaped pendant. Lovely, isn’t it?



The necklace wasn't for me though. LOL.



OOTD:
Tribal print blouse – Attack
Scallop shorts – Bangkok
Belt - Attack
Shoes – Mixit
Neverfull – Louis Vuitton
Clic Clac Bracelet - Hermes


L. Table by Lavender
Address: G213, Ground Floor,
1 Utama Shopping Centre.
Tel: 03- 7728 6933

3 comments:

MsTeenwitch said...

Love ur top!!! But the sleeves wouldn't look nice on my fat arms... duh

bacterium said...

omg. you are getting thinner and thinner by the years. are you suffering from anorexia?

Copykate said...

Charlene: thanks!! nah it's puffy sleeves so it should look fine. don't think you're fat anyway :)

bacterium: idk, i still eat cake and all. i don't look anorexic!!!