Friday, November 6, 2009

If I'm a Ninja Assassin. . .

I will be a waiter-in-disguise in Ninja Jones waiting for my opportunity to assassinate my affluent target who dines in there. You can hardly spot the ninja. After all, it’s a ninja who hides like the shadow and moves like the wind. WTF.



In conjunction of Ninja Assassin, I shall introduce you Ninja Jones Japanese restaurant located at North Point (opposite Mid Valley). The place itself is very well-hidden so I guess most of you aren’t aware of the existence. Can you sense my wrath? They made me pose in the menu and brought down my pride as an assassin! Pfft. I intentionally posed like I'm gonna kill someone!



This time, Nuffnang is giving out 50pairs of tickets to Ninja Assassin premiere screening. Details as follows:

Date : 24th Nov 09 (Tue)
Time : 9pm
Venue : GSC Midvalley



All you have to do is submit a comment or write a blog post entitle “If I’m a Ninja Assassin. . .”. More details here.

Now, say hi to Ninja Kate. Isn’t she the prettiest creepiest Ninja in the world?



But if I were a Ninja Assassin, I would probably be mistaken as an Afghan lady. Le sigh.

24 comments:

Jeffro said...

OMG.. ur eyes! Hahaha...
errr.. first of all hor.. ninja dun show their forehead ler.. only their eyes.. and their eyes look fierce.. urs look like afghan lady's eyes.. xD

Copykate said...

jeffro: yahor wtf. why did i show my forehead?? jeez. do u know what i was wearing on my head? my topshop tuxedo design bag! LOL! just covered the bag over my head like that XD

wen pink said...

haha no ler.. her eyes look like japanese eyes! damn cute!

Copykate said...

wen pink: that's so nice of you! lol. now we see some sorta ninja evolution. teehee

Jackie said...

no need wear mask also ppl know is u XP...hahahaha

Copykate said...

jackie: u mean ppl would know it's me even when i'm covered in mask! lol

chee-v said...

hahaha nice 1.u r from middlewonder how do u eat spaghetti also.

chee-v said...

and KBKK !

Copykate said...

alvin: have to cabut mask before i eat, obviously. LOL.

what's KBKK? wtf.

Anonymous said...

creepiest! look at those photoshopped eye. lol

Copykate said...

joshua: big dark eyes are the form that ninja kate can express her anger and fury. they make her target trembles in fear! XD

chee-v said...

KBKK - Kepala bungkus kaw kaw !

Copykate said...

alvin: lol that's new! wtfreak

Tony Wan said...

LOL.... This is absofukinglutely the prettiest ninja ever!

Copykate said...

tony: really? but but. . isn't she creepy? XD

Unknown said...

photoshopped ninja~!

AngelKein♥ said...

WAHAHHA. I KNOW WHAT U USE =P

Jackie said...

lol yea typo..u wear mask also ppl know is u XP..due to d BIG EYES

Copykate said...

dylan: eyes only! others are real cold hard ninja! XD

angelkein: yup! addicted to the lashes. lol

jackie: my trademark fake gigantic fish eyes huh? teehee

jocelyncoco said...

hahahaha memang XD..look like afghan pretty lady hahaha XD~

kim said...

I like ur make up! the eye lashes so pretty!

Copykate said...

coco: afghan ladies always have pretty mysterious eyes under their veil XD

kim: lol those lashes are fake. as in fake fake. edited it. LOL

Cathy C said...

Afghan lady??hahahahhaa.You need to gain more weight. lol

Copykate said...

cathyc: yerrr dun want. i wouldn't attempt to gain more weight when i can enjoy being skinny. but i'm already gaining weight due to my consistent intake of midnight snacks O.o