Saturday, October 24, 2009

Everyoneconnects.net

Remember the other day when I mentioned the song I overheard on the radio? Thanks to a few people, I found the full version and even the lyrics on everyoneconnects.net! When I heard it playing on that website, I was like, yes, this is the song! It’s called Through My Window. You must listen to it if you haven’t done so! The website even allowed us to download the song and the lyrics. Awesome.



One thing that puzzled us, who are the singers of the song? They sound pretty much like Green Day, All American Rejects, Boys Like Girls and other rock bands. But why didn’t they just reveal it? Why would they keep us in suspense with this mysterious song? I wondered when they would reveal the singers and stop keeping us wondering in the dark. Meanwhile, I’ve seen a few bloggers talking about the song. Seems like I’m not the only one yea?

Later on, when I visited the site again, I saw three pixelated photos. It’s the band who sings Through My Window!



A band that consists of 4 guys.



They look local, don’t you think?



The whole unknown-singers-behind-the-catchy-song thingy had somehow caught my interest. In order to follow the update, I decided to join their Facebook Fan Page. It’s amazing that in such a short time, they’ve already gathered more than one thousand fans! There were a few Youtube videos of the song, as well as some related blog posts posted on the page.

If you’re interested, simply click here and become a fan. Let’s see what people are saying about the song!

They even set up a Friendster Fan Page! You kidding me? It has been ages since I last logged into my Friendster. Abandoned it long ago, so didn’t bother to go back there. But anyway, I guess their Facebook page is way more happening (because cool people like us are using Facebook XD).

So today, the band is finally revealed! It turns out that the rumours were right. The singers are none other than Bunkface, a talented local band. Here’s one photo of them. Cute right???



The campaign is officially launched today! It’s being advertised on TheStarOnline. I even saw it on MSN’s website when I signed in today. In one of the banners, it promotes the Banner Concert Audition event which attracted my attention. Contestants can attend the audition and sing a version of Through My Window. The best video will be chosen to run on online portals! Aren’t you excited for their upcoming events???

Remember to join their Facebook page as one of their fans! You can get the link for their offical video from there! =)

No comments: