Friday, October 30, 2009

Big-eyed Dolly

Have you seen my new Facebook profile pic? Neh, It’s right there on my side bar! OMG look at my eyes! Damn big and chio right? In fact my whole face looks fabulous because I did skin whitening, put on a pair of humongous contact lens+fake lashes and dyed my hair gold! And it’s not even plain boring gold cause there’s some orangey highlight also. Now I’m a super kawaii dolly bitch that everyone loves!



I think I’m falling in love with the new version of me. Yea right. If only I can achieve that kinda look for real. Well, you didn’t quite buy that, did you? No I did not do skin whitening (got such thing meh?) nor put on huge lens and fake lashes. And of course I didn’t dye my hair gold! I would love to dye it blue, or maybe purple some day but right now my hair is dried and damaged. So obviously, all I did was a little bit of photo editing (if you consider that a little bit). Oh by the way, I reshaped my jaw line and made my face thinner. LOL!

I can have black and silky hair if I want to! But because every Asian is born with black hair, we kinda got bored of it hence took it for granted. Ok, maybe some of you are blessed with natural dark brownish hair. It’s still in the black category. Teehee. But there are only few people who have black, and I mean those black black, really black natural hair. Only can get that kinda effect through colour dye. Pfft.


(The heart-shaped thingy represents the lala-ness of this photo editor. No it’s not photoshop. Teehee.)

I even edited a photo of Hik and I. Hika-chan looks so kawaii! I transformed him from a sepet man to big-eyed pouty boy. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Do you think the hair is weird though? I didn’t know what colour to choose so simply picked blue. I posted this on fb and someone asked whether we’re playing Barbie and Kent XD


(he hates it though. *sad*)

Gawd I’m so addicted to the photo editor. It’s way simpler and more straight forward than Photoshop. I think I’m gonna start editing every single picture before posting them up. Now I can never look back at the original photos again. So fugly and embarrassing. Seriously, and I thought I was pretty all along! What a shame. Jeez.

Please tell me that you love the new dolly me! XD

18 comments:

JunJun-Riko said...

LOL. Did you do something to the 2nd pic??? Ur boobs look huge leh. wtf. hahahaha...

and the pic of hikaru, don even look like him leh wtf.. leng zai alot liao. hahahahahaha...

*hopes he doesn't see this*

Copykate said...

junjun-riko: nope i edited my face only. what boobs? can't even see! LOL. i made him so lengzai right! but he thinks it's ugly. sobs wtfreak =(

Alexandra Luella said...

real boobs?? ya la, bigger! well, not pamela-andersonly kinda bigger but definitely got pamelo-ly. Like ur bosom is busting out u see! sowhatthefreakandOmgandhowisitpossibleand eh come a little closer



teach me!


Hehehehe

Copykate said...

michelle: angle problem? or maybe it's the outfit. or maybe, my boobs are that big all along, just that u people never noticed! HAHAHAHAHA

Unknown said...

wahlao..eyes damn big leh. ahha!

Copykate said...

dylan: nice nice? that's the whole point! lol

Janice said...

u actly do look gud in orange+golden hair..

Copykate said...

janice: it's the best photo dy. that's why it's my profile pic! XD

cyrildason said...

err.. can i say that i like your original eyes more?

-cyrildason.com

Unknown said...

eh? what programme you used?

Copykate said...

cyrildason: but the edited eyes are prettier X(

isabell: hint:it's a china programme. teehee

goingkookies said...

no offense, but u looked prettier n BETTER before the bigger eye now.

cos now looks a bit plastic-ish.. no insult intended ya!

and ur bf loooks funny with those huge eyes.. hehe

Copykate said...

goingkookies: neh it's ok. i won't feel offended. lol. it looks so plastic that people hates it. but i kinda like it cause it doesn't look too much like me XD

xu.xu.moi said...

LOL!
siao lar u!

wen pink said...

gosh tat's a great work!! must bug u some time to teach me how to edit photos! heheee!

Copykate said...

sirei: it's fun seeing my eyes turn bigger XD

wen pink: yea indeed! every girl should love this editor! teehee

Wilson Ng said...

scary!!

amy said...

hello to the owner of the blog, can i know what programme you used for edit your eyes? been looking for it since last few months, all i get i photoscape ;O i know that the software is from china, but i don't know the software name. can you help me?