Friday, February 20, 2009

Who Doesn't Adore Juicy?

You know how I can’t resist entering Juicy Couture each time I go to Pavilion? The shop is decorated so princessy and never once failed to excite me! Everything on the shelf- from handbags to wallet to clutch to dog carrier to shoes to notebook to necklace to bracelet to everything everything tingle my nerves! When I try something on and look at the well-polished mirror, the feeling was almost orgasmic!

Photobucket

I know you love the paper bag more than the wallet. Because that is how exactly I feel.

Photobucket

Screw you robbers! You left me no choice but to buy a new wallet! XD

Photobucket

It’s small+convenient, and there are compartments for cash, cards, photo and coins. Simply awesome!

Oh, you juicy lovers should pay a visit there since it’s having final sales now. Not too sure when it will end. Don’t miss it out and regret for your life! Teehee.

Anyway, I would like to tell you who the real shopaholic is. Someone, who claimed to have gone to Pavilion solely for the purpose of finding a Polo shirt, ended up buying two tees and one jacket from Pull and Bear! Wtfreak.

Photobucket

p/s: this someone is very vain XD


Our dinner the night before.

Photobucket

Smoked chicken wings (my favourite!), takoyaki (my favourite also!), sushi (my favourite! his favourite XD), Big Apple Donuts, and Peel Fresh.

Photobucket

Could hardly stuff ourselves with all the food. So I kept the 2donuts for breakfast. Teehee.

Photobucket

How great it feels being a pampered baby! <3

2 comments:

Pork Chop said...

ooooohhh nice purse!!! :D

Copykate said...

pork chop: yea, totally heart it! XD