Sunday, January 18, 2009

Kakiis Nite @ Euphoria

Remember after the prize-giving on Kakiis Nite, it was said that there would be a competition from December to January for those who attended that night, and that the prizes would be greater than Wii? So far we haven’t received any email regarding that. Apparently the people from Kakiis said they are still doing the preparation? Hmm. . .

Well, here are some candid from Kakiis Nite @ Euphoria.

Photobucket

We are the traffic light buddies! LOL.

Photobucket

Pulled Jen along for the long-breath game. Why was I laughing like a sor-poh? X(

Photobucket

My turn. Wtfreak.

Photobucket

It caused some damage to my image.

Photobucket

Then Hik dragged me out for the dance and my image was ruined, for the second time.

Photobucket

I was so upset that I even refused to take picture with them. See that’s me sulking at the background? LOL joking nia.

Photobucket

Soon, it was the time for prize-giving and we were ordered to sit down. It was indeed our first time sitting down on the dance floor in a club. Kaka.

Photobucket

Must camwhore with my kakiis while sitting down. Teehee.

Photobucket

Sor zai.

Photobucket

Can you see that photo on the projector screen? I won!

Photobucket

Sony Skinny T77! Hiak hiak. And I told you my left side of face looks horrible.

Photobucket

Can’t take my eyes off the prize.

Photobucket

Of course, I wasn’t the only winner that night. there were many other people who won far greater prizes. One of them was Nigel who walked away with a red apple Mac Book Air.

Photobucket

Why didn’t we get that freaking Wii?!

2 comments:

Hikaru said...

i miss u leh... hehee

Copykate said...

i miss u too. quick come back! X(