Saturday, October 11, 2008

CrashBoomBang

2 weeks ago, I attended Jenifer’s birthday party a.k.a. CrashBoomBang at an apartment at OUG.


Photos credit to Albert, the photographer of the night.



Couldn’t stop laughing when I was browsing through the pictures uploaded onto Facebook. There were so many funny pool side shots taken that night, but I’m gonna choose a few to show you.

No, wait, before that, let me just post up a few pictures of myself. After all, I ain’t called a vain pot for nothing XD

Me.



Me and duckie.



Me kissing duckie wtfreak.



Me and Eri so cute.



Me, Jen and Eri.



Me and Squirrel.



Squirrel and Josephine.



Ok enough la. Teehee.

It was a pool party. We started off with some little splashing game.

AHAHAHAHAHA.



Woohoo it freezes on air? Eunice so geng XD



Isn’t this more like pouring??? LOL.



Watch out your butt! XD



LMAO the expression!



Eri so-the-funny lahhhhhh!



Counter attack!



Me! Wtfreak! I hate Yat. He was even laughing like a witch!!!



Then I kena again! This time got splashed from head to toe! *points gun at Yat Cock Jerk* !!!



Baligud squirrel also kena. Big tummy due to over-consumption of walnuts XD



After getting tired of water, they eventually upgraded it to ice cubes fight.



Looks fun eh! XD



The expressions! Kaka.



I know this looks like shit but the Chocolate cake was heavenly delicious! I could have licked it off his face!



“No no no! My camera!” Bryan is so cute lahhhhhhhh! LOL.



Look, it’s a giraffe!



At the end of the party, everyone was wet on the entire body and they eventually jumped into the pool.



Eugene macam budak kampong bermandi-manda kat kolam.



Post ends with the birthday girl showing the universal sign language.



WTF.

Thank you for the awesome party! Love ya Jen!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahaha me bad and me geng wtf

joshuaongys said...

HAHAHAHA I ENJOYED LOOKING AT THE PICTURES!! hehe

Copykate said...

yatz, geng ur head. so evil attack from the back :(

Copykate said...

joshua, everytime i look at the pix, i can't help LOL! so funny XD

Simon Seow said...

Thailand's Water Festival?

Copykate said...

simon, it's similar yea? kaka

Hikaru said...

Thailand water festival kat pool meh??...so pandai...lol

Anonymous said...

There goes my camera. :(

Copykate said...

hikaru, kaka not kat pool but kat street everywhere~

Copykate said...

bryan, neh neh so pattern XD