Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Bali Work & Play @ The Westin Resort Nusa Dua

That beautiful island never failed to impress me.

It was my second visit to Bali and this time we spent the entire trip at Nusa Dua.

Last year, our annual convention was held at Phuket – read more about it here. This year, the management decided to organize it at Bali and it turned out that everyone loves that island because the attendance this year had way exceeded the expectation!



We stayed at The Westin Hotel at Nusa Dua which is approximately 45 minutes away from Kuta town where all the night scenes were happening. Which was fine for me to be honest, because I could stay at the hotel and utilize the facilities all day long if I were given a choice. Teehee.



2 double bed. Colleague was pleased because then I wouldn’t have kicked her off the bed :/



Freestanding bath tub! ^^ I could really use some flower petals.



The refreshing view from our balcony.



Chicken feet and bubble bath. Oh well.




Really, Westin has one of the best beds! I could lie down and laze all day long. And I am not even getting paid to say this! It is for sale as I recall when I passed by the lobby of The Westin KL. Not cheap :x



There is a private beach for the hotel guests with shaded day beds and lounge chairs. And even giant pillows! How thoughtful.





Managed to get my precious beach time as the first day was free and easy itinerary.



Still not tanned anyhow. Wouldn’t want to be! Don’t judge XD


The Westin Resort Nusa Dua Bali
Address: Kawasan Pariwisata Nusa Dua,
BTDC Lot N-3, Nusa Dua,
Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80363, Indonesia.
Tel: +62 361 771906

No comments: