Sunday, October 6, 2013

Espresso Bar, Muar

Calling all coffee lovers in Muar!



Despite the location, it’s not a kopitiam unlike what one would normally perceive of Muar. Through my friend, Joo Kim who was back for summer break from Poland, I discovered a new, and probably the one and only coffee bar in Muar.



Espresso Bar is located along the main stretch of Jalan Sakeh. If you’re coming from town area like me, you have to drive about 15-20 minutes to get there.




The interior is neat and clean. Quiet atmosphere for an afternoon hang out.



If you are not a fan of couch and air-conditioner like me, you may opt to sit outdoor too.



Coffee here is priced at RM8 on average. High end for Muar standard, but around3 bucks cheaper in comparison to KL prices.



Was surprised to see Ben from my church there who happened to be the owner of Espresso Bar (no one told me that)! Requested for coffee art on my latte and he made me a teddy bear.



Coffee art never fails to make my day ^^



Usually they would make you a leaf or a heart, the boring standard design unless you request for something else. But don’t expect 3D art like those served at Coffee Stain by Joseph XD



Joo Kim and her Cappuccino.

Besides coffee, Espresso Bar serves a range of cake, sandwich and pasta too. It’s not a problem if you’re visiting for a proper meal.



OOTD – it was a crop top, denim and sneakers kinda day.



Quite happy with my white high top sneaker because it matches everything no matter how it’s worn. But it gets uncomfortable to walk in after a while la.


Espresso Bar
Address: 50-4, Taman Sri Intan, 
Jalan Sakeh,
84000 Muar, Johor.

Tel: 012-6397004
Operating hour: 10.30am - 12am

No comments: