Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mamma Mia!

Mamma mia, here I go again. My, my, how can I resist you?



Finally, the Mamma Mia! movie that I have been anticipating for! This time, Nuffnang is going to hold a simultaneous premiere screenings in TWO LOCATIONS! So, good news for our fellow Nuffnangers from Penang, you guys can enjoy the privilege like us too! =)))

Date : 22nd of September 2008 (Monday)
Time : 9pm
Venue : GSC One Utama (New Wing)
Hall : 9
Pax : 250

Date : 22nd of September 2008 (Monday)
Time : 9pm
Venue : GSC Gurney Plaza Penang
Hall : 8
Pax : 180

The movie will be released on 25th September 2008. Don’t you want to watch it ahead of others, what’s more, watching it for free? Teehee.

The cast is led by Meryl Streep (The Devil Wears Prada) and Pierce Brosnan (James Bond: Die Another Day). However, I’m more looking forward to see Amanda Seyfried, whom I just discovered to be the dumb blonde from Mean Girls!



Businessman Sam Carmichael (Pierce Brosnan), adventurer Bill Anderson (Stellan SkarsgĂ„rd) and banker Harry Bright (Colin Firth) –who do you think is Sophie’s (Amanda) real father? I vote for Pierce Brosnan since he’s the best looking among three! XD



On another account, I went to the premiere screening of “You Don’t Mess With The Zohan”, one of the movies from Columbia Tristar also. LOL throughout the whole movie, despite the fact that many obscene scene had been censored (sigh sigh). Definitely a must-watch!



By the way, it was my first time parking at Cineleisure, and I discovered that instead of giving privilege parking for the disabled, they give it to FEMALE SINGLE DRIVER! Wtfreak is that??? Not only one or two, but the whole row of parking was painted in pink for Female Single Driver! ROFL.



Ok, don’t get confused here. Mamma Mia! screening is held at 1U, not Cineleisure. Which means this time I won’t get to park at the Female Single Driver box X(

Hello, I am a female single driver! =)))

Wtfreak.



For more information on Mamma Mia!, kindly visit Nuffnang’s blog.

No comments: