Friday, February 22, 2008

I Am Emo. Not.

“No update?”



“You never update your blog?”



“Go update your blog!”



“I thought you said you updated?”




Sorry lah, what I meant was my online shopping blog. And it seems that I’m so indulge in it that I’ve left this little pathetic copykate bloggie aside.



Give me 30minutes to blog and I can babble a long entry on fashion.



Shopping.



Online shopping.



More shopping.



But I’m not sure if you would want to read even half of it.



Unfortunately that is what exactly I’m gonna do now.



So. . .



Here are some stuff that I recently purchased!





1. Harajuku Dress







Admit it, it’s simply lovely! Super low cut XD





2. Hawaiian Motif Dress







Doesn’t look that nice on the mannequin but gorgeous when I wear it!





3. Forever 21 Dress



I heart the material!









4. Long sleeves top from Taiwan Pre-order







This is simply perfect for me! Wear it casual or semi-formal.





5. Striped top (it's embarrassing how I mis-spelled striped as stripped before this =.=")







Like Katie said, I’m slutty so I might as well wear it as a dress.



LOL you don’t call that slutty, do you?



And I’m not slutty by the way =P





6. Striped Dress from Korea Pre-order







Too loose for me especially at the shoulder and arms part.



I know I’m not skinny. It’s just that the outfit was oversized. That’s it.





7. Chiffon 2Way Dress/Skirt







CUTENESS!



Wanted to get the blue one but I thought white should be better. What do you think?









8. Madame Butterfly with silver interwoven threads







It is very very very loose for me!!!



Why can’t i ever find a waist belt that fits me perfectly?





Anyway, I really wanted to buy this animal print top from Blook, but it was sold!!!







Maybe it was just not meant for me, considering the super low cut (can’t wear bra right?) and the bare back.







Who knows some jerks on the street might just come up to me and pull down the top? And then I will be flashing my tits to the world! Like. . .



On second thought,



Why would I ever wear such thing on the street???



What’s more, I don’t go clubbing so such outfit will not be of much use.



Besides, I don’t have a very nice back to show. And no nice boobs to go bra-less. Obviously XD



Man, glad that it was sold!



Hey, I want this too! But I bet it will be oversized. Again.







Anyway, I’m definitely buying this! Juicy Couture Boy Short Panties! Been wanting these since I saw them on sales in Pavillion. But there wasn’t any size for me cause the one selling there are meant for kids. Wtfreak.









Kids here don’t wear Juicy!



Kids here can’t afford Juicy!



They should sell for adults instead of kids!!!



*sulk*



Now this girl from LowYatNet is doing a US pre-order for Juicy Couture apparels. The price is really super cheap! You should really see it. That set of undies only cost RM100! Can you believe it??? In Pavillion, we need to pay for RM175 even after 50% of discount!



Yes, I’m gonna get it!!!



Aren’t you in love with the box?



?



?



?



Initially I was intending to post an emo entry. Like, what do I think about my miserable life right now, how much I miss someone etc.



Nah, my life isn't miserable.



And I don't just miss someone but quite a few people!



Tomorrow I'm gonna call them! Yay. Get your phone by your side! LOL.



Emo what?!



It turns out to be a fashion statement.



Or more precisely, shopping list -.-



*turns juicy and faint*

4 comments:

naeboo~ said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagghhh.

i want that blue 2way dressssssssssss..


still searching. gah

: (

Copykate said...

u bot the yellow one, din u?

still want the blue one? LOL

Seizhin said...

Wah the Harajuku dress looks so cute >.<

Copykate said...

yep it's cute! but very low cut XD